Placement Deadline: FEB. 11 •
Materials Deadline: FEB. 25
- Spotlight On — Trainer Michael Matz, whose annual spring trek to Keeneland has led to Classic success .
- The Bradley Bunch — For small-time breeder Fred Bradley and his trainer son Buff, winning races at the highest levels with their homebred Groupie Doll has been family affair.
- Capturing Their Essence — With subjects ranging from Zenyatta to Barbaro and Secretariat, artist Jaime Corum brings her equine subjects to life.
Future Fans — Keeneland’s Kid’s Club is nurturing tomorrow’s race-goers.
- Future Fans — Keeneland’s Kid’s Club is nurturing tomorrow’s race-goers.
Her Just Desserts — Stella Parks is making a name for herself as a master pastry chef with a cookbook in the works.
- Wise Beyond His Years — Getting better with every season, Keeneland-based Wise Dan can now claim Horse of the Year honors.
Placement Deadline: APR. 16 •
Materials Deadline: APR. 30
- Spotlight On — Trainer Wesley Ward, who is known for his winning ways with precocious 2-year-old racehorses.
- Jumping For Joy — Show jumper Reed Kessler, the youngest member of a U.S. Olympic equestrian team, is putting down roots in the Bluegrass as her family develops a showplace near the Kentucky Horse Park.
- Behind the Garden Wall — Lexington’s most historic neighborhood contains a treasure of secret gardens.
- Urban Oasis — West Sixth Brewing Company draws a hip crowd on hot summer nights.
Making a Difference — HOPE Spay and Neuter Clinic
Placement Deadline: JULY 16 •
Materials Deadline: JULY 30
- Spotlight On — Keeneland president Bill Thomason, a year into his tenure as head of the track
- Silver Jubilee — Antony Beck and his family have nurtured, enhanced, and put their own stamp on Gainesway Farm during their 25 years of ownership.
- French Flair — With its menu of bistro classics and warm ambience, Le Deauville remains a favorite of the horse industry set.
- For the Good of the Horse — The Grayson Jockey Club Foundation plays a key role in the health of the Thoroughbred industry by funding important research.
Placement Deadline: OCT. 8 •
Materials Deadline: OCT. 22
- Storied History — Truly a “home of the chief” as the name itself was intended, Duntreath is one of the finest Bluegrass homes ever constructed
- Catering To Their Every Whim — Lexington native Cooper Vaughan is the go-to caterer for horse industry insiders who have come to expect not only good food but an exceptional dining experience.
- Kentucky Crafted — These local artists and craftsmen get their inspiration from the world around them.